If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14
The on-line prayer room is designed to inspire and engage individuals in specific prayers.
We have setup 6 online prayer stations to guide you in prayer. If you spend 1 hour in prayer you can pray 10 minutes at each station. If you spend 30 minutes in prayer you can pray 5 minutes at each station.
STATION ONE: PRAY FOR OUR WORLD
Pray for our missionaries and mission workers to reach the unreached in the world and have the courage and commitment to continue. Pray especially for:
The Okinawans. Ancestral worship is prevalent in Okinawa. May the people of Okinawa discover the hope and peace that Jesus offers. The years of ancestral worship has created many spiritual chains upon the people. May they be broken by the power and forgiveness in Jesus Christ.
The Asian-Pacific Region. Although there are a significant minority of Christians, there are specific areas of need. Pray the Lord will strengthen the body of Christ in this region. Pray new churches and mission endeavors will be established. Pray for hunger, sickness, salvation, resources, protection and restoration for all of the Asian-Pacific region.
The socially marginalized. Drug addiction is a major problem. Pray for effective Christian ministry to addicts and also for prison ministries.
Other Unreached People
STATION TWO: PRAY FOR OUR LEADERS
Lord we pray for the leaders of our nation.
Wisdom: that they may always be guided to place the spiritual good of the nation as the highest good.
Understanding: that they may recognize the simplicity of truth.
Counsel: that they may recognize the will of God under circumstances that discourage lesser men.
Fortitude: that they may be given the spiritual and physical strength to accept the inevitable burdens of leadership with courageous endurance.
Knowledge: that they may know the vastness of their mission and yet retain humility of spirit and charity for each and every soul.
Piety: that in the manifold duties of their offices they may always find time to communicate quietly with God and therein find peace of soul.
Fear of the Lord: that they would forego worldly honors and recognition rather than bow to the will of evil men.
May you bless and direct our leaders for as long as it is Your will for them to guide the destiny of this nation and the world.
Father, we thank You that You hear our prayer. Please remind us, too, that You are still in charge!
STATION THREE: PRAY FOR OUR CHURCH
1. Pray for our Pastors, Staff, and other church leadership
2. Pray for the people in our church who are sick or hurting
3. God’s comfort in deployments, suffering & difficulties
4. Salvation and Discipleship growth among our attenders and members
5. God’s Guidance, Direction and Wisdom for our church
6. Pray for hearts and minds to be open to God’s direction, wisdom and restoration.
STATION FOUR: PRAY FOR OUR COMMUNITIES
Calling God’s people together to love our communities to Christ.
“…But when He saw the multitudes, He was moved with compassion
for them, because they were weary and scattered, like sheep having
no shepherd. Then He said to His disciples, ‘The harvest truly is plentiful,
but the laborers are few. Therefore pray the Lord of the harvest to send
out laborers into His harvest.’” (Matthew 9:35?38)
1. Pray for the leaders of Okinawa and Japan – for their conversion and that they will govern wisely and with mercy.
2. Pray for missionaries, pastors and church leaders in Okinawa and Japan – for the firm establishment and growth of Christ’s Church in their midst.
3. Pray for the unsaved, as well as for the believers and new converts.
4. Pray for revival in the churches throughout Okinawa
5. Pray for unity in the body of Christ within the Chapels and Churches.
6. Pray for open doors so that the Word may be spread rapidly and thoroughly.
Remember to thank God continually as He works!
STATION FIVE: PRAY FOR OUR FAMILIES
Lord we pray for our families…
1. Encourage families who are separated by deployment and other orders.
2. Strengthen Marriages who are facing difficult hurdles at this time.
3. Protect our children as they grow and may they discover their place in Your kingdom.
STATION SIX: PRAY FOR LABORERS
1. Pray for the youth and adults of our church to be sensitive to the call of the Holy Spirit to missionary service.
2. Pray for our children to be called into the harvest.
3. Pray for college and seminary students to learn God’s specific plans for their lives.
4. Pray for evangelists and pastors God may call to places of greater need.
5. Pray about your involvement in the harvest.
YOUR PRAYER REQUEST
If you have personal concerns you would like to share with our prayer team, please fill out the form below and it will be included on our prayer list.p>